Harrison Barnes

Perry Ellis is rumored to be here this weekend as well. Haven't heard any noise around him and OSU, more than likely just a guy knowing it'll be a pretty good atmosphere in Stillwater this weekend.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cobbins leaves committed.

I'm wrong a lot though, too.

Then who does Ford boot to make room form him?

I don't know. Doesn't bother me, really. When you get over-recruited, you get over-recruited. I'd put some dollars on Kyle Hardrick going down the same path in 2 years.

over-recruited? Too many schools recruiting you?

No, I mean like you take a couple of guys in desperation for the next season, knowing they are probably more mid-major types (i.e. Akol and Kirkland), and you start recruiting more talented players that are going to leave said mid-major types deep on the bench.

Yeah I would love to see it but I dont see capel doing It. Ford and Self both booted the weak players to make room. Just seems like a low thing to do. Especially to come out and say it was the players decision. like kirkland wanted to go play DII for his last year. same goes with kansas and thier juco kid Appleton.

Yeah I would love to see it but I dont see capel doing It. Ford and Self both booted the weak players to make room. Just seems like a low thing to do. Especially to come out and say it was the players decision. like kirkland wanted to go play DII for his last year. same goes with kansas and thier juco kid Appleton.

Well, Kirkland is going to be a Junior this year. And some guys like to play, you know? Kirkland was strictly going to see walk on minutes the next two years. He's at Arkansas State now, and I imagine will see quite a few more minutes.

Either way, it's the name of the game now.

Ford had two players of his own on last years team Akol and kirland looks like he is going to probably boot both of them. Im not just an OSU hater or something I really liked the Suttons and I just cant stand Travis Ford!

Back