Has Anyone Ever Improved More than Cade Davis?

Every time I see him play I think that he would be a 15 ppg scorer at a mid-major and he would be one of those guys that the bigger schools would think they missed on.

Every time I see him play I think that he would be a 15 ppg scorer at a mid-major and he would be one of those guys that the bigger schools would think they missed on.

I'll take his 10pts 4rbs and the fact that he provides the only defensive pressence and be happy he's at OU. He can get minutes anywhere.

I'll take his 10pts 4rbs and the fact that he provides the only defensive pressence and be happy he's at OU. He can get minutes anywhere.

I was paying him a compliment. I am happy with those things too. Perhaps we are not on the same page? lol

I was paying him a compliment. I am happy with those things too. Perhaps we are not on the same page? lol

Yeah, I know. I took it as a compliment. 10pts per game at a big12 school equals 15pts at a mid major in your eyes. To me however, the biggest difference between mid majors and high majors isnt the guard play. That play is very even. It's the big guys.

Stacey King.

but, Cade has bailed us out a couple times in grand fashion this year.

Back