Henzo, your thoughts on Michael Cobbins?

Sooner23

Reaction score
He's listed a top five and six in his last couple of updates on the various sites and hasn't included OU. Then I see where you reported he may attend the camp this weekend. Do you think OU was left out in error in those reports? What kind of shot do you think we have? Thanks again for your info and joining this site.

You never know how interviews are performed, but it's never a good sign when you are not on a players mind. Even if Oklahoma really is in the picture and Cobbins simply didn't remember to list them -- that's not a good sign, either. On a separate note, though, Cobbins made the trip to the Elite Camp so obviously he is still considering Oklahoma. Time will tell whether it's legit interest or not, but I definitely wouldn't advise anyone to give up on Cobbins as an OU prospect.

You never know how interviews are performed, but it's never a good sign when you are not on a players mind. Even if Oklahoma really is in the picture and Cobbins simply didn't remember to list them -- that's not a good sign, either. On a separate note, though, Cobbins made the trip to the Elite Camp so obviously he is still considering Oklahoma. Time will tell whether it's legit interest or not, but I definitely wouldn't advise anyone to give up on Cobbins as an OU prospect.

Good looking out. Hey Henzo, let us know where if OU makes up any ground on Cobbins.

Back