Hollis Price has signed with the Artland Dragons

My DVR is taping EuroLeague games. Does that team play in the EuroLeague?

(Where was Hollis playing when those punks attacked him?)

Glad to hear. Hollis Price is one of my favorite Sooner's of all time.

Here is a picture of Hollis talking to reporters.
The caption on it is (thank you google translator).
Freshly arrived from Texas and already besieged by the media: Hollis Price @ OS1TV giving an interview.

Here is a video recapping his signing in German so if anybody knows any German and wishes to translate feel free to recap it. (you can hear Hollis talk a little about starting around 1:20, hard to understand as the German talk over it kind of drowns him out).

Mrs.Proud, I could be wrong but I think they just show games from various different leagues on NBA tv, not sure how big the German league is or Hollis' new team is but it is possible his team could be a game shown.

Last edited:
Hollis is a stud in Europe. Whatever team he is on is likely big time. Good lord the $$$ he is making in euros...bet you'd be suprise how it stacks up against NBA $$$

Hollis is a stud in Europe. Whatever team he is on is likely big time. Good lord the $$$ he is making in euros...bet you'd be suprise how it stacks up against NBA $$$

Do you know what it is?

One Euro is worth $1.37 today. And it is probably falling. I have no clue what Hollis makes but I imagine it is a major overstatement to suggest he is making NBA pay.

No, but not that long ago I remember hearing about a couple of mid-range NBA guys looking to head to Europe for significant pay-raises.

Ah got ya. One of the NBA guys you may have been referring to is Josh Childress formerly of the Hawks.

Maybe a couple years ago the Euro was much more than the dollar, but Europe has gone to hell in a hand basket. The Euro may not exist within a couple years. But Hollis should be an NBA player. I know he's short and everything but he can shoot.

Maybe a couple years ago the Euro was much more than the dollar, but Europe has gone to hell in a hand basket. The Euro may not exist within a couple years. But Hollis should be an NBA player. I know he's short and everything but he can shoot.

I am surprised that you know this. The Euro is in big, big trouble. Greece, Spain, Portugal and Ireland are all having trouble. I seriously doubt that Euro is gone but it won't surprise me if the Dollar is worth more than the Euro (which is probably bad for our economy - all though I really don't understand how that is).

Meh, a couple of European countries are having issues. They're the countries everyone has known for years would have issues. But, the euro vs the dollar is falling. Watch the price of oil though, it will bounce the dollar back to lower than the euro due to hedging.

I would bet you see some type of worldwide reserve currency to protect countries from fluctuations in the dollar & euro before the euro goes away.

I am surprised that you know this. The Euro is in big, big trouble. Greece, Spain, Portugal and Ireland are all having trouble. I seriously doubt that Euro is gone but it won't surprise me if the Dollar is worth more than the Euro (which is probably bad for our economy - all though I really don't understand how that is).

There's just so many countries that are in trouble economically. Just about a year ago the euro was almost 2-1 against the Dollar. It'll definitely be less than the dollar pretty soon. All the spending that all these countries are doing including us just isn't good. They are spending just as bad as we are.

Last edited:
Back