Honore' is apparently only a walk-on

Someone should start a thread titled "How does the walk-on change your recruiting outlook?"

Or it was code for Cheno not being tough enough to listen to coach _________ beg him to come to OU 100 times by cell phone. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:ez-roll:

Or it was code for Cheno not being tough enough to listen to coach _________ beg him to come to OU 100 times by cell phone. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:ez-roll:

I'm sorry, I don't remember any stories coming out about Kelvin "begging" anybody. But good try.

That is code for, "I wasn't tough enough to play for Kelvin." :ez-roll: :kelvin

I could have played for him....I just would have needed to be on scholarship.
Kind of like working for a boss you don't have respect for but the pay is too good to pass up. You know what I mean?

So anyways back on topic. Honre' is a walk-on. Glad to have him come and be apart of our program. He will help out this year in practice.

To get a player the caliber of Honre' to walk-on is incredible and speaks very highly of the respect he must have for OU and Coach Capel.

To get a player the caliber of Honre' to walk-on is incredible and speaks very highly of the respect he must have for OU and Coach Capel.

Well said, Chendog. I wouldn't mind seeing him get some playing time while he is here.

Back