how many points for Rotnei

How many points will Rotnei Clarke score tonight?

• 50+

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 40-49

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-39

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-29

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • 10-19

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • less than 10

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

Krugerfan52

Reaction score
How many points do you guys think Rotnei Clarke will score against Louisville tonight?

Keep in mind Arkansas has only like 6 scholarship players suiting up because of the early season suspensions. Rotnei is going to get a lot of shots.

How many points do you guys think Rotnei Clarke will score against Louisville tonight?

I don't mean to be snippy, but who cares? He plays for Arkansas. When we play them, I care how many points he scores. Otherwise, it doesn't matter.

He's the leading scorer in the nation right now.

He's from Oklahoma.

He plays for Arkansas, our next opponent to visit the LNC after tonight.

He's playing on TV in good matchup with Louisville tonight.

I don't mean to be snippy, but who cares? He plays for Arkansas. When we play them, I care how many points he scores. Otherwise, it doesn't matter.

I agree. Nothing personal against the guy, but he plays for Arkansas.

Sorry to waste your time fellas. We've got posts on this boards discussing Louisana Monroe who we should beat by 20, so I thought there would be some interest in the team that beat us last year, and that we again in two weeks.

Sounds to me like you guys are bitter that Clarke is not a Sooner or a Cowboy.

I agree. Nothing personal against the guy, but he plays for Arkansas.

Personally I take alot of pride with instate prep players. You'll rarely see me root against a player that has roots in Oklahoma. Page, Clarke, Henry, Orton, Josh Young, any instate guy, I'm nearly always going to root for them.

I only despise them if they show any ill toward my Sooners. So tell me now if Rotnei evr said anything negative.

He's the leading scorer in the nation right now.

He's from Oklahoma.

He plays for Arkansas, our next opponent to visit the LNC after tonight.

He's playing on TV in good matchup with Louisville tonight.

All this.....

Rotnei is going to be followed by OU fans his entire career.

Back