I hate Dick Vitale

tkolax

Reaction score
2nd year in a row the supposed "expert" has been the only espn basketball analyst to not have ou's best player on the list of first or second team all americans. It just amazes me how he completely ignored blake before the season last year and does the same thing this year with WW. Most of them had WW as a first team all american, with two having him on the second team, and old dick just doesn't put him on either one, i think he just hates OU

2nd year in a row the supposed "expert" has been the only espn basketball analyst to not have ou's best player on the list of first or second team all americans. It just amazes me how he completely ignored blake before the season last year and does the same thing this year with WW. Most of them had WW as a first team all american, with two having him on the second team, and old dick just doesn't put him on either one, i think he just hates OU

Seen that, it does seem he has something against ou.

He doesn't even think a player exists unless he's east of the Mississippi, and usually if they aren't an ACC or Syracuse player they don't exist. Ignoring Blake like he did last year was stupid becuase Blake was the unanomous player of the year. It's not as dumb with Warren this year but it's still pretty dumb.

"Duke" Vitale has made enough fool of himself predicting things in the recent years. I feel that professional journalist community has somewhat given up on him. As a result, he becomes ill-informed and cranky. Not a lot of people take his comments seriously any more.

When I hear his obnoxious loud mouth it make me want to stick a sharp implement in my ear...baby.:vitale

Dick is just getting old and has many other priorities, IMO, to keep up anymore. To miss both Blake and WW is proof enough for me, because they are potentially back to back #1 draft picks. Dick loves college bball so I have love for him, but I don't put any stock into what he says anymore cuz he's senile.

"Duke" Vitale has made enough fool of himself predicting things in the recent years. I feel that professional journalist community has somewhat given up on him. As a result, he becomes ill-informed and cranky. Not a lot of people take his comments seriously any more.

There is a professional journalist community?

@dickiev We hear all about Diaper dandies John Wall ,Derrick Favors but also keep an eye on Tiny Gallopn of Okla.1St game he had 18pts &15 ! 12 minutes ago

@dickiev His name is Keith Tiny Gallon of Okla. remember that Diaper Dandy! 9 minutes ago

This is off his twitter account
This guy kills me, I'm sure it was a typo, but gallopn of Okla. St. He has lost his marbles.

Last edited:
I read that as "Tiny Gallon of Okla. First game had 18 and 15"

Dick Vitale is not really informative or even factually accurate, but entertaining as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back