If Willie Warren thinks he is ready for NBA, he has another thing coming.

I have only been able to watch two games. As near as I can tell, WW had better seats than I did from which to watch. This team needs an experienced leader. WW isn't it. I could care less how much he scores when the game is over. I do want him not to turn it over at key times and to get control of the game. He has watched.

If you think WW is NOT a first round pick then you don't follow the NBA.

Just because he is a first round pick does not mean he is NBA ready. Serge Ibaka was a first round pick just to put it into perspective. Anyways, the good thing is Willie can work on all of his flaws and be a top 5 or 10 pick by the end of the year.

WW was the only reason that game was close last night. And the NBA doesn't really play defense and doesnt' care about turnovers. Some games LeBron will have like 8 turnovers and the Cavs still win because of him.

I would also include Pledger as helping to keep it close. That's great about Lebron, but Willie is no Lebron.

Willie will be great in the NBA at point. He will need to play smarter and somewhat less selfishly, but he plays the way they play in the NBA

I would also include Pledger as helping to keep it close. That's great about Lebron, but Willie is no Lebron.

I was just saying LeBron because he's the best in the game right now. Jordan was the same way at times. So are all the guys that take the ball to the hole. Sometimes they turn it over a lot. If you think Warren is a pure PG in the league or a shooter in the league than you have a point. But that's not Willie's game.

Back