In Facebook news....

Its the only way that alot of these kids know how to communicate/ express emotion. Regular students who are alot more academically sound, do the same type stuff when discussing professors, disagreements w/ parents, who they are sleeping with, etc.

Every time they advertise a new 3g phone, blackberry, this or that, etc, I think to myself: we are continuing to feed the monster. Someday in the future, coaches may have to text players during timeouts, to get their strategies across. It may be the only way to communicate with these kids. Practices will be held on MySpace/Facebook.

Gotta run. Time to update my Facebook status.:D:D:D

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------
Its the only way that alot of these kids know how to communicate/ express emotion. Regular students who are alot more academically sound, do the same type stuff when discussing professors, disagreements w/ parents, who they are sleeping with, etc.

Every time they advertise a new 3g phone, blackberry, this or that, etc, I think to myself: we are continuing to feed the monster. Someday in the future, coaches may have to text players during timeouts, to get their strategies across. It may be the only way to communicate with these kids. Practices will be held on MySpace/Facebook.

Gotta run. Time to update my Facebook status.

I encourage these guys to get an account like Blake or Durant where you make alot of generalized statements. Don't be like these other guys where they are trashing their coach, talking bout transfering, or suicide in Mike beasley's case.

To Kirkland's credit, TF did royally screw him. Pumped him full of lies and then dumped him after Kirkland played his lap-thug for a year. Pretty crappy all the way around.

It was pretty low of Ford to send Kirkland out there to rough up Blake last year. It was lower to sit on the bench and act like he didn't know why he was doing it.

Last edited:
Back