Interesting thought regarding next season

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Coach Capel will have the two highest rated players ever at OU playing next year. Tiny (whose RSCI is #10) and Willie Warren (RSCI #13) were very well thought of by the recruiting services. Now obviously these services are exact (Blake's RSCI is 16), but it goes to show you what kind of recruiting that Jeff Capel has done so far in Norman.

As a side note, I wonder how high :eek:ldwt356: or Alvin Adams would have been ranked if they had the same system set up that they have today? Did WT have his pick of all the big time programs? I know Tulsa was trying really hard to get him.....

It's really what they do that means anything. Recruiting rankings don't really tell me anything one way or another. Blake Griffin got so good because of his improvement. He may have been our most improved player last year, that's what made him the number one pick. The guys coming in will have to adjust to the college game and then keep improving their game after coming in.

It's really what they do that means anything. Recruiting rankings don't really tell me anything one way or another. Blake Griffin got so good because of his improvement. He may have been our most improved player last year, that's what made him the number one pick. The guys coming in will have to adjust to the college game and then keep improving their game after coming in.

oh, no doubt. I just thought it was interesting. Plus, you can't buy all that good pub that it gets for OU.

Back