iPad/iPhone

bocabull

Banned
Reaction score
Has OU Hoops considered making an app? It would be a great addition to the company and you could generate some nice PR buzz.

The platform could also be used to license to 3rd parties looking to launch similar products for other teams.

I was thinking something similar to the nasdaq app. You should check it out. it integrates a summary page, twitter feeds, pre market and after hours stock quotes. For OU Hoops I was thinking a summary page, twitter feed, player/game statistics and message boards.

It would be awesome to have an OU Hoops app with live stats and a twitter feed with live tweets from people at the game or watching on TV. Would take the game thread to a new level.

It would be awesome to have an OU Hoops app with live stats and a twitter feed with live tweets from people at the game or watching on TV. Would take the game thread to a new level.

I agree.

Great idea, Boca.

Awesome.

Come on guys, get your staff of programmers off of their other projects and put them all on this. It will make the company a lot of money!

I probably didn't say that right.

Get your computer science majors to write the app. Then they can get it to your marketing majors to generate the PR buzz.

Last edited:
The thought has actually crossed my mind and I agree that it would be really cool, but I don't have the technical knowledge or financial wherewithal to make it work right now.

If someone else out there has those things and wants to help make it happen, I'm all ears. :)

Would a chat room interest anyone?

The thought has actually crossed my mind and I agree that it would be really cool, but I don't have the technical knowledge or financial wherewithal to make it work right now.

If someone else out there has those things and wants to help make it happen, I'm all ears. :)

Would a chat room interest anyone?

If you think it's fun moderating these message boards try doing it with a live chat room. It's all great until someone talks about someone's momma... then it's :vitale and :yoyo and :ed

I think an IRC would be cool to have especially during games.

Yes. Gameday chats would be cool. That is a good idea.

Back