Isiah Thomas

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
named the Flordia International basketball coach. That team has endured three straight 20 plus loss seasons. It will be interesting to see what Isiah can do with them, and how he does in the college game.

A sexual harrassmant lawsuit can't be far behind.

I forgot he tried to commit suicide earlier this year.

Maybe they're hoping to win games by having him threaten any players who can drive to the basket, or just start a few brawls.

The best 6'0 and under player in the history of basketball.

The best 6'0 and under player in the history of basketball.

I agree but my dad says tiny archibald was better, he saw them both and I didn't. Also I think Tiny was listed a shade over 6 feet but that means he was probably about 5'10''.

He was an amazing player. He could get to the paint any time he wanted, he had an awesome pull up jumper, decent outside shooter. Excellent defender and obviously an excellent passer.

I might be 2 young but the first thing I think of Isiah is the "highlight" of Karl Malone giving Isiah a monster elbow when he was driving the lane... Malone gave him one of the better flagrants I have ever seen...dude had like a 8" gash

Isiah should be able to recruit good talent, but surely they know they have hired a crazy man.

This guy is as rotten as they get but I think he ll actually do a good job down there. Dont be surprised to see him in a bigger and better place in 2+ years.

Isiah should be able to recruit good talent, but surely they know they have hired a crazy man.

I don't know about recruiting, but talent evaluation is one of his better things. He reached up for Carter, Mcgrady, Stoudamire, David Lee, Wilson Chandler, Nate Robinson, Balkman, etc. The actual coaching and organization aspect his where he has failed.

I'm not expecting a whole lot out of this. Every time Thomas gets hired somewhere he makes a lot of grand promises, but rarely finishes above .500.

great, college hoops doesnt need anymore slimeballs.

he'll get some good talent, get major publicity and then land a respectable big conference job and bring his stink with him.

Apparently in his presser he said that he first spoke with their AD during the football national title game this year against Florida and Alabama. Smarty.

Which Florida school is Schnelly at? From which Florida school did Jabahri Brown transfer?

Thomas will improve the team a lot. He always has those three championship rings he can roll out on recruiting visits.

Which Florida school is Schnelly at? From which Florida school did Jabahri Brown transfer?

Thomas will improve the team a lot. He always has those three championship rings he can roll out on recruiting visits.

Based on his pending sexual harassment lawsuit, let's hope the rings are the only things he rolls out on recruiting visits.

BTW, he signed two guys from Redlands and one guy from Connors State in his spring class to go with yet another JUCO guy from Chicago.

Back