It's always a great week ...

bocabull

Banned
Reaction score
When the overrated Texas Longhorns lose and the Dallas Cowboys get blown out and cry about it.

Lol & anybody who thinks Texas will win anything in basketball and anybody who thinks the Cowboys are heading in the right direction with an undrafted QB with fumble fingers.

When the overrated Texas Longhorns lose and the Dallas Cowboys get blown out and cry about it.

Lol & anybody who thinks Texas will win anything in basketball and anybody who thinks the Cowboys are heading in the right direction with an undrafted QB with fumble fingers.

....the suspense is killing me!

and I actually do think the cowboys are headed int he right direction. They will be a favorite next year in the NFC. Need to get a little help on the online but they are not too far off.

A post about the Dallas Cowboys, a professional football team, on the OU Men's Basketball forum.

:rolleyes:

OMG finish it already...will that person live happily ever after?

Texas is good at basketball this year. I don't know why you have a problem with that.

Boca is just taking joy in Texas losing. It's what true OU fans do.

Boca is just taking joy in Texas losing. It's what true OU fans do.

Yes, I too am joyful today. :woot

Now, if we can just pull of a victory tonight, my week will be set until Saturday!

UT losing at KSU does not mean they won't be there at the end.

Your celebration may be really premature.

Back