Oklahoma Medium None
Prairie View A&M Medium None
Sacramento State Medium None
Sam Houston State Medium None
Stephen F. Austin Medium None
Utah Valley University Medium None
Wichita State Medium None

Wow.

This Is a Kyle cannon type of guy!!! Capel, NO!!!!!!!!!!

Unless this kid is the sleeper of the century I am going to start to get extremely concerned if we're offering guys like this a scholarship.

If there is any truth in him possibly getting and offer that Rickey Scott never got I am not sure how to react. Maybe he can shoot really well (Rotnie Clark level) or something.

I would have no problem with this kid coming to OU or on scholarship. If he loves OU and has good character I'll take him, especially if OU has interest in his game. He must be able to play a little.

I remember seeing some of those same schools on Cade Davis's profile. He was thought of by some as a waste of scholarship since we had such highly touted recruits as Tony Neysmith and Chris Early in the same class. Look how that turned out.

"You want role players, I'll show you guys role players."

the Sourthern Nazarene coaches are going to be very upset at Capel if he steals Jersey from them

Well we don't know for sure yet that he has been offered. This could just be the backup plan to the backup plan to the backup plan.

Maybe he could be David Godbold like?

Someone get some film on him or some local articles so we can see what type of player he is.

Back