Jersey Gates (2010) new recruit?

I scored on Brandon Lloyd. Most overrated high school player ever.

Yeah, I played against those Charger teams also, he was a solid HS player but UCLA???? The next Mark Price? Not quite

Is this some kind of sick joke? If Capel is offering this guy I say Capel needs to clean out his office tomorrow.

has this been resolved?

OU has not offered and it is highly unlikely that they will offer Gates. To quote a buddy of mine down in Texas, "He is Howard Payne level not Oklahoma level."

My best guess is that OU is inquiring about him walking on next year.

Hope that helps.

OU has not offered and it is highly unlikely that they will offer Gates. To quote a buddy of mine down in Texas, "He is Howard Payne level not Oklahoma level."

My best guess is that OU is inquiring about him walking on next year.

Hope that helps.

Could we beat Howard Payne?

I scored on Brandon Lloyd. Most overrated high school player ever.

I concur, all hype. I scrapped with him at ORU summer camp sr year, chippy punk. We also made Renzi (Jenks) whine that camp. In his defense I think he was a freshman or sophomore, but our couch told us to rough him up, worked like a charm. Also reminds me of meeting Coach Self in the locker room bathrooms, pre-piece. Sorry for the stream of consciousness, ballin' was some good times...

Ha, I went to the ORU camp once. We had several tremendous idiots on our team which culminated with Self and Barry Hinson making us go outside and run wind sprints at about 2 a.m. one night. I remember that Evan Wiley was at that particular camp dominating everyone

can we get some film on this guy before Howard Payne gets him.

Ha, I went to the ORU camp once. We had several tremendous idiots on our team which culminated with Self and Barry Hinson making us go outside and run wind sprints at about 2 a.m. one night. I remember that Evan Wiley was at that particular camp dominating everyone

I remember the Hootie domince too! I'm guessing that was 93-94?

Back