Juan Pattillo's facebook status ...

tksooner09

Reaction score
Juan Pattillo:
IS WONDERIN WHERE IMA BE HOOP'N NEXT YEAR??????????????? ANY IDEAS HOLLA AT ME!

Would definitely suck if that means he's gone...he was exciting to watch...

He was having a good time at 747 tonight with Kyle Cannon. Maybe that's part of his problem?:rolleyes:

Whether he stays or goes the kid has some growing up to do. Juan played well at times, but I'm not sure that he fully committed to the process. We'll see what happens. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Way too much information out there saying Juan won't be around next year. Almost makes getting Williams a must

Bigtime, care to comment?

Jeff Capel's Twitter Status:

Our guys are finishing up finals this week! Our whole team, including freshmen, will be here in June taking classes and getting to work!!!

Our guys are finishing up finals this week! Our whole team, including freshmen, will be here in June taking classes and getting to work!!!

Do you really expect it to say "someone is quitting the team this week and won't be back?"

Our guys are finishing up finals this week! Our whole team, including freshmen, will be here in June taking classes and getting to work!!![/QUOTE]

That is great news! It really hurt Kyle and Juan to not show up until late July last year.

Let's all hope that Tiny works his butt off!

As for Juan, he was the player that I alluded to several months ago. I haven't heard anything as of this moment.

His 15 minutes if fame are over. Just another dumb kid making dumb decisions he will regret.

Back