just bought my season tickets

seniorsooner

Reaction score
I finally broke down and just bought some season tickets tonight. I was going to go with one of the mini-packs, but season tickets are really your best deal and I've never had them so it was time. I live in Tulsa but am going to try to get to as many of the games as humanly possible. I'm just so excited about watching our youngsters in action this year that I had to share. :eek:ldwt356:

I finally broke down and just bought some season tickets tonight. I was going to go with one of the mini-packs, but season tickets are really your best deal and I've never had them so it was time. I live in Tulsa but am going to try to get to as many of the games as humanly possible. I'm just so excited about watching our youngsters in action this year that I had to share. :eek:ldwt356:

Glad to hear that, ss! Good for you. If you ever know that you aren't able to attend a game, shoot me a pm and we can do a ticket transfer and I will make sure to get a Sooner fan in your seat for you.

Glad to hear that, ss! Good for you. If you ever know that you aren't able to attend a game, shoot me a pm and we can do a ticket transfer and I will make sure to get a Sooner fan in your seat for you.

Sounds good, I will definitely keep that in mind. I'm sure there will be several midweek games that I won't be able to make it to, so I will give you the heads up.

Back