Kentucky looked absolutely filthy tonight

seniorsooner

Reaction score
The best team money can buy leveled their opponent in an exhibition tonight, and the majority of the game resembled a highlight reel.

Considering their first one was pretty ugly this is a good thing. Of course we all know that not much can be gathered from playing D-2 teams.

The interesting thing about this game is that Daniel Orton only played 4 minutes. That's kinda strange.

Fran had an interesting Tweet about this...he basically raved about them, but he did mention that he thought outside shooting was going to be a major issue for them all season.

Fran had an interesting Tweet about this...he basically raved about them, but he did mention that he thought outside shooting was going to be a major issue for them all season.

I was going to mention that as well. They don't have any shooters. It's going to be really interesting because they have so much dang talent but comparing them to the Memphis team Calipari had is apples and oranges.

I was going to mention that as well. They don't have any shooters. It's going to be really interesting because they have so much dang talent but comparing them to the Memphis team Calipari had is apples and oranges.

It does make you wonder why Caligula let Nolan Dennis walk...seems like he could have played a key role for that squad...

I bet they still can't hit free thows when it matters. The sign of a true Cal coached team.

Interesting, I thought the sign of true Cal coached team was NCAA violations but you could be right.:ez-roll:

It does make you wonder why Caligula let Nolan Dennis walk...seems like he could have played a key role for that squad...

because for the positions he would have played, he has three better players in Bledsoe, Wall, and Dodson. Cal also elected to keep John Hood, a local kid that was popular in Kentucky. Dennis would probably help them alot more next year than this year. Even if you look at OU, Dennis is probably not going to play ahead of Pledger, Crocker, TMG, or WW. Dennis really made the best decision for early PT.

Shooting is the great equalizer though. Florida doesn't win either title without Lee Humphrey.

Back