KU-Mizzou

It's going to be a like a chihuahua being thrown into a lions den when Capel sends his team onto the floor in Lawrence. :(

It can't be any worse than the last time we played there! lol

Good point. I will be there to witness the carnage, but I will leave my seat and walk onto the concourse during their pregame video.

Yes, but more so than ever this year.

It's definitely not a good matchup for OU. With how careless this team can be with the ball and the not so stellar defense that's the kind of thing that turns bad in a hurry against an aggressive team like this KU team.
Aldrich is single-handily beating Mizzou tonight. He's disrupting their entire offense.

Call me a bias Jayhawk hater but with this game out of hand I've been focusing on Cole and while is he a really good college player I don't see how he is going to be a lottery pick. I just don't think his game is going to transition to being an NBA impact player, I can see him being the league for a good 10 years as a good garbage man at the five but any team in the lotto wanting an impact center it is going to be in for a let down.

Call me a bias Jayhawk hater but with this game out of hand I've been focusing on Cole and while is he a really good college player I don't see how he is going to be a lottery pick. I just don't think his game is going to transition to being an NBA impact player, I can see him being the league for a good 10 years as a good garbage man at the five but any team in the lotto wanting an impact center it is going to be in for a let down.

I can't think of a better center in college though. I actually think he'll be a solid pro because of his ability to outlet pass the ball. And he's a physical rebounder and shot blocker. If Thabeet is the #2 pick in the draft Aldrich is certainly a lottery pick. He's similar to Brook Lopez in that he's big, strong and smart. A great rebounder and shot blocker.

That is what I mean he is a great college center and will be a lotto pick. I am not taking away from his college career as he should an All American this season, I'm questioning his ability to succeed in the NBA and be worthy of a lotto pick.

OU is going to get Rock Chalked Jayhawked bigtime. Too bad Jeff can't just forfeit the game and not even waste time getting humiliated when they go to Lawrence.:eek::ez-laugh: Oh yeah.... Aldrich is freaking good.

That is what I mean he is a great college center and will be a lotto pick. I am not taking away from his college career as he should an All American this season, I'm questioning his ability to succeed in the NBA and be worthy of a lotto pick.

I hear ya but anymore half the lottery picks don't pan out it seems like. To me Aldrich is a super safe pick. Again, I think he can become like a Brook Lopez. I think Aldrich is a double double guy in the NBA.

I think he is a safe pick if you just want a guy to hit the boards and be a big body in the post. He just doesn't seem like the franchise changer or missing piece guy a team is usually looking for in the lottery. Cole seems more fitting of a 15-25 slots of a team that just needs a big body. In short I think Cole will be a more skilled (free throws and what not) verison of
tumblr_kpzno12VlJ1qzhsbvo1_400.jpg

He'll have a nice career in the NBA but nothing lotto worthy.

Don't think there are that many franchise changers in this draft.

Not sure I've ever seen a team turn the ball over 19 more times then their opponent, and still win by 19 points. That is insane.

i think john wall qualifies as a franchise changer. that guy is legit.

Totally agree...would throw in Evan Turner and maybe Wesley Johnson on top of that. Still leaves lots of lottery space available.

Don't think there are that many franchise changers in this draft.

Exactly. If anyone can tell me 13 "franchise changers" more than Cole Aldrich in next years draft I'd like to hear them.

Back