Kur Kuath on board!!

Agreed. He blocks shots and scores from twelve and in, mostly on drives and dunks. He has no perimeter shot at all (17% from three point range). Maybe he’ll develop one this summer. The shots he takes needs some work. He tends to fall away from the target after he releases the ball.

I agree with Coach Kruger about Kur’s athleticism, high energy and ability to block shots. A “guy who can score in a lot of ways?” I don’t get that part.

http://newsok.com/article/5590536

he can dunk right handed, left handed and 2 handed..oh and alley oops...:woot

NORMAN — Another piece of Oklahoma’s 2018 basketball class became official Wednesday.

Oklahoma officially signed junior college commit Kur Kuath, a 6-foot-9 forward known for his athleticism and shot-blocking ability at Salt Lake Community College.

“Kur is an active, long athlete with great energy,” Sooners coach Lon Kruger said in a rlease. “He impacts the game on both ends of the floor. He’s a terrific shot blocker as well as a guy who can score in a lot of different ways. We’re very excited to add him to our program.”

Link

I’ll take a Jamuni every 2 years. I think he’ll be really really good next year.

Now can kur be Jamuni? Idk

He will sit next to Polla on the bench. Average 1.7 for the season.

it's really sad that your question is right on point and very relevant.

Actually I would take it a step further (or one step back in the process) and say can he hold on to the ball long enough to be able to take the lay up ;)

It was sad this year to see Trae whip a pass into 3-4 feet from the basket and the receiver of the pass miss a layup, lay in, dunk whatever.
Need some improvement around the rim. Hope he brings it.

Back