Kyle Hardrick

With so much talent on the roster, and Capel's recruiting track record right now, I really don't have a problem with Hardrick getting a schollie. Do I think he contributes at OU, no.
But if the bolded section is true, I'm sure the situation will probably take care of itself because he would probably transfer for more PT.

Just my .02

Come on man. Start your own thread. Let me rephrase that with some positive vibes:

Do I think he contributes during blow-outs at OU, yes. Is it that hard?

Here's a positive comment:

If Hardrick helps us get Ray McCallum Jr., it will not be a totally wasted scholarship.

Pretty positive, I'd say.

Come on man. Start your own thread. Let me rephrase that with some positive vibes:

Do I think he contributes during blow-outs at OU, yes. Is it that hard?

My bad BT, I have to agree with you there.

This is pretty easy. We have seen zero of the incoming recruits play on the college level. There is a slew of busts that dot the rankings every season that fans go ga-ga over and only end up being marginal college players. On the flip side, there are a bunch of big time college players that were far less heralded than Hardrick who ended up playing at the next level.

One way to do it is outwork everyone else. Easier said than done, but every player has the opportunity.

Back