Lazeric Jones to

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Ben Howland and UCLA...

He is a JUCO PG that had listed OU among several other good programs. I think that pretty much eliminates the Bruins from the Ray McCallum sweepstakes.

Does anyone find it a little odd that their is not alot of activity by OU on the recruiting trail, despite the obvious needs that we have IE defenders, athleticism, and rebounding. I've heard the excuse about the slow period, but teams are bringing in visitors and getting commitments all the time. We're not even entertaining visitors to our knowledge.

As an outsider, I don't really find it that odd. It's not much different than MU last year at this point. MU signed two, struck out on a handful, and had very few candidates left (that were publicly known about) to fill the last two spots. The two scholarships ended up going to guys no one had heard about until they were already in Columbia on their visits.

I doubt many here would be happy with late additions like Stone and Underwood, though (although, for the record, I still like them both as long-term players).

Back