Lebryan Nash and Laquinton Ross

What does that mean?

I don't see Cam going to OSU with two wings already in the fold.

Some OSU fans were talking about the rumor of Warren's mother and one of the coaches or whatever it was, and he talked about good of a lady his mother was, etc, etc...

Some OSU fans were talking about the rumor of Warren's mother and one of the coaches or whatever it was, and he talked about good of a lady his mother was, etc, etc...

Oh, so literally glowing. I thought he was being sarcastic with that post. Thanks.

So we've got Carl Henry coaching Athletes First and bashing us to the Oklahoma kids, and now Roger Franklin's dad playing that role on Team Texas. Sweet.

I'm pretty sure Franklin is the polar opposite of Henry. Just look at the boys as proof. All you ever hear about Roger is how he is such a team guy and willing to take on whatever role is needed for his team to have success. The Henry boys on the other hand......well we all know that story.

That's why OSU fans are A-holes. This rumor was a recycled one started by Greg Swaim. He used it on Lopes in explanation when OU beat OSU out on kids in the early 2000s.

That's why OSU fans are A-holes. This rumor was a recycled one started by Greg Swaim. He used it on Lopes in explanation when OU beat OSU out on kids in the early 2000s.

Everyone's got 'em.

Back