Looking for insight on the recruitment of '11 SF Keaton Miles

Hey, a guy asked a question about a recruit and it turns into another Baylor pissing match.

Sorry Marquette fan. My input on Miles is that he likes KU the most, but they haven't offered, his brother committed to UT, but it doesn't seem to have an effect so far. I think your average big12 teams are the players depending on who emerges out of Texas.

Don't sleep on Wake Forest either. He mentioned in the interview that he feels most comfortable with the Wake coach that is recruiting him.

Dino Gaudio is a helluva recruiter. This is the first time he's dabbled this far southwest.

Wish you would stay on topic. Don't forget our bet. 9 wins or you will stop pimping Drew/Baylor and just talk hoops. Its going to be tough with Perry Jones coming in....

I apologize, BBG. Our posters haven't learned to not take DFW's bait yet. Hopefully we will soon.

I haven't forgotten about the bet :) For the record, all I said was that Miles visited Baylor twice in the last 30 days which was very pertinent to the original question. The OU posters were the ones that started taking the thread in a Baylor direction. And all I did was respond to the questions or false accusations :)

Back