MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

In what world? He had an awful season.
His perimeter defense, especially after Oweh was moved to the bench, is what made the starting lineup still work defensively. His point of attack defense on guards was elite (probably why Sampson wants him). On offense, I think the areas where he struggled can be easily fixed with an offseason of work. When he becomes a more consistent shooter, that will open up everything for him when he drives. He's already pretty good at diagnosing what the defense is doing in the pick and roll, but still can become a little bit better there by learning how to read the low man and manipulating defenses with his eyes. Some of his turnovers are just due to the fact defenses did not respect anyone's ability to shoot from 3 for us. He may never be a pure scoring guard, but he knows how to set the table.

View attachment 1289

View attachment 1290

I'm digging on the agent...and which college player(s) he represents.
Got sidetracked on the agent.

He represents...

cmd mentioned it on Scoop.

Dell'Orso should be a familiar name from last portal season. He hit the portal, OU made contact, and then he chose to return to Campbell.

Man, all these follows, and not one of them is realistic. OU isn't getting a top transfer. They were supposedly the leader for Garrison, and OSU hires some mid head coach, and that's likely enough to keep him from OU. OU is cancerous right now. Players aren't getting better, the team has not gotten better. The environment around the program has gotten worse.

Man, all these follows, and not one of them is realistic. OU isn't getting a top transfer. They were supposedly the leader for Garrison, and OSU hires some mid head coach, and that's likely enough to keep him from OU. OU is cancerous right now. Players aren't getting better, the team has not gotten better. The environment around the program has gotten worse.
Aren’t you a poke?

Due to a Joe Tipton follow and then subsequent rumors/chatter, it's expected that this kid will portal...

10.9 ppg at Iowa State this season

I liked this kid.....I'd take him in a heartbeat...but I bet he goes somewhere closer to home

There’s something wrong with this boy’s Pedulla oblongata

His perimeter defense, especially after Oweh was moved to the bench, is what made the starting lineup still work defensively. His point of attack defense on guards was elite (probably why Sampson wants him). On offense, I think the areas where he struggled can be easily fixed with an offseason of work. When he becomes a more consistent shooter, that will open up everything for him when he drives. He's already pretty good at diagnosing what the defense is doing in the pick and roll, but still can become a little bit better there by learning how to read the low man and manipulating defenses with his eyes. Some of his turnovers are just due to the fact defenses did not respect anyone's ability to shoot from 3 for us. He may never be a pure scoring guard, but he knows how to set the table.
His shooting was the least of his problems

Porter would pay 2

That’s a pretty bogus ranking. The guy who made it is getting killed on the comments.
Evan Miya is becoming the second best analytics site for college basketball after KenPom. There's no subjectivity, it's just purely analyzing the numbers. People are only killing it because it doesn't align with their preconceived notions of a given player.

Evan Miya is becoming the second best analytics site for college basketball after KenPom. There's no subjectivity, it's just purely analyzing the numbers. People are only killing it because it doesn't align with their preconceived notions of a given player.
Where those outgoing players rank aganst other transfers I can't comment on. But there they rank against each other is another story.
Those rankings for OUs transfers are whack

Back