MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

This player followed Hump.

From Tulsa, OK (Will Rogers)

Hump hasn't followed back, yet.

Sutton isn't in the portal as of now.
This kid has put up some decent numbers. I'd def take him as a role player off the bench. I wish he was 6'10", but 6'8" isn't bad.

There’s something wrong with this boy’s Pedulla oblongata
We will see. I don't think any, aside from maybe Pedulla (who OU has a built-in advantage with), of the top transfer targets for OU will even make it for a visit. Mayo didn't.

I'm not high on Moser. I want OU to have even neutral momentum heading into the SEC.

For comparison, The Athletic's rankings:
JM 17
Los 37
Oweh 47
Hugley not in their top 103

Garrison 17
Pedulla 28
I think a lot of this comes down to the ever-so-common eye test vs. analytics debate. The real answer on his ranking is likely somewhere in between. For instance, I'd be willing to say The Athletic's rankings are heavily influenced by player name brand and past pedigree, while those things are essentially non-factors for Evan-Miya's rankings. I agree you can't favor one over the other exclusively, as I don't think Pedulla is the 8th best transfer in the country either, but he's probably around 20th or so (between Evan-Miya and The Athletic). Still a solid option.

Very long NIL writeup if you have 247. I haven't read it all.

One thing, so far, that sticks out...Jason Belzer, SANIL, who operates C&C...is still very wrong and unaware.

One thing, so far, that sticks out...Jason Belzer, SANIL, who operates C&C...is still very wrong and unaware.

What is he wrong and unaware about?

most of those that cover OU (the good ones and the others) have been and continue to be wrong on the state of NIL and where it is still headed (without a CBA or federal legislation)

"Wrong and Unaware: The Jenni Carlson Story"

Back