MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

I wish I knew Xavier's NIL offer. The rumors from Xavier fans/sources suggest their total NIL budget is increasing to over $3M. I would imagine Garrison's offer is at least in the OU/Texas ballpark.

Hugley visiting first Xavier first though. They could probably lock him up but what if Garrison wants to visit? Hmm.

1712956955467.png

I wish I knew Xavier's NIL offer. The rumors from Xavier fans/sources suggest their total NIL budget is increasing to over $3M. I would imagine Garrison's offer is at least in the OU/Texas ballpark.

Hugley visiting first Xavier first though. They could probably lock him up but what if Garrison wants to visit? Hmm.

View attachment 1321
Xavier would be such a weird pick for him.

Sean Pedulla would be a good start, if he can average 15-16 pts a game the past 2 seasons playing in the ACC no reason to think he cannot do the same in SEC.
Great start to get the dominos falling, use sean and jalon to get garrison and overton to buyin to the home town hero vibe. Then run with Oklahoma vs everyone.

I'm waiting on the "usual suspects" to somehow put their negative spin on this news. That train is never late!!

They are busy gathering "For Sale" signs to put in Moser's front yard.........and they rarely show up when anything remotely positive is happening. That would f#ck up the narrative around here.😁😁😁😁😁😁

Back