MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

Do you know how often you can visit home with an extra $200,000? lol.

It would literally be crazy for a kid to turn down that much money.

Man, Rylan Griffen has shot right to the top of my reasonable want list for OU. Has two years of eligibility left, grew up in the DFW and was at one point an OU lean out of high school (when Lon was HC), and has performed well in a P5 conference on a very good team.

Would immediately become our best offensive player, and I think that would be true even if we land Pedulla. Dude can shoot it, can finish, can take people off the dribble, and is a good enough passer to make people honest. He's also got enough size to affect people defensively even though it's something he would need to work on. Want.

Man, Rylan Griffen has shot right to the top of my reasonable want list for OU. Has two years of eligibility left, grew up in the DFW and was at one point an OU lean out of high school (when Lon was HC), and has performed well in a P5 conference on a very good team.

Would immediately become our best offensive player, and I think that would be true even if we land Pedulla. Dude can shoot it, can finish, can take people off the dribble, and is a good enough passer to make people honest. He's also got enough size to affect people defensively even though it's something he would need to work on. Want.
If he is leaving Alabama, I'm guessing we can't afford him.

Can’t pay him enough. He’s not leaving a top 12 school for Oklahoma

Last edited:
When “college” football becomes a pro league, why would they keep sharing their revenues with non-revenue college sports?
Then let’s make the wager. I don’t know exactly how the logistics will work, but I’m very confident they in a few years, we will still have college baseball, softball, golf, tennis, etc.

If he is leaving Alabama, I'm guessing we can't afford him.
You're probably right, but there could be other factors. For instance, maybe he wants more of a lead offensive role. He was more of a role player for Bama behind Sears and Nelson. Or maybe he's homesick? I'm not saying those things are true OR that I think he comes to OU, but there could be other factors at play

Agree or disagree? They're doing depth charts on discord....so I'm hypothesizing (unless you want to do it @TEvans4Three...I don't mind at all). Rough draft.

1712944179038.png

Obviously, you could argue Atak is a 4. Northweather as a 5. Etc. It's "fluid". Had to slot them somewhere. I also know that Cole is getting a look at the 3.

Back