MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

Agree or disagree? They're doing depth charts on discord....so I'm hypothesizing (unless you want to do it @TEvans4Three...I don't mind at all). Rough draft.

View attachment 1318

Obviously, you could argue Atak is a 4. Northweather as a 5. Etc. It's "fluid". Had to slot them somewhere. I also know that Cole is getting a look at the 3.
Very interesting. Do you think swapping Atak and Cole would be a big difference? I could see Atak being more of a tall 3 anyway. Luke, behind Godwin.

We have a 5 depth problem in the worst ways. Too many meh's. Still need a power starter.

Even Cooper is a 2/3.

Hmmm, let me think more on this, but I like the start. (Pedulla/Pope/Overton/Garrison would help fill those empty spots...)

As a Sooners fan and father of a kid who will probably not sniff any collegeball...I would gladly root for my son at UT for 800k. Huge opportunity for him and I don't have quite near the disdain for Texas in basketball that I do in football.

I would factor in who the coach is but ultimately the money gonna talk

Then let’s make the wager. I don’t know exactly how the logistics will work, but I’m very confident they in a few years, we will still have college baseball, softball, golf, tennis, etc.
and those will have to live off of way way less money then they do now ..

Then let’s make the wager. I don’t know exactly how the logistics will work, but I’m very confident they in a few years, we will still have college baseball, softball, golf, tennis, etc.

A few years? Of course it won’t be that quick of a death.

It all depends how quickly football moves to a pro structure. After that it will be a slow death for most non-revenue programs.

Back