MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

They are busy gathering "For Sale" signs to put in Moser's front yard.........and they rarely show up when anything remotely positive is happening. That would f#ck up the narrative around here.😁😁😁😁😁😁
I’m talking to Zillow right now, getting a fair price value on his property.

Not to poo poo, but Pedulla is one scorer at the guard position. We need 2 and a half to have a chance.

That’s the goal.

I don’t believe OSU is out either, but I do think OU has a legit shot. I have a little bit of info I heard from some OSU buddies. I’m not gonna post it on a public board, but anyone can feel free to private messsge me.
FOUL! You can’t say that! You are obligated to share your info once you say you have info. That’s the message board Law!

I’m talking to Zillow right now, getting a fair price value on his property.

Not to poo poo, but Pedulla is one scorer at the guard position. We need 2 and a half to have a chance.

That’s the goal.

You're right. Nothing positive to report. 😁

I didn't mention any names man. Don't let guilt eat you from the inside out bro. LOL

FOUL! You can’t say that! You are obligated to share your info once you say you have info. That’s the message board Law!
My bad lol all I’m gonna say is, I don’t think Garrison leaves the state. The fact OU got a visit is a very good sign. Sometimes there are things more important than who can offer the most money.

Garrison offered 600k. He really just wants to be a poke.

I assume creighton goes a different direction.

Pedulla likely giving a discount but idk for sure. His father is really sick.
OUInsider is saying Pokes offered Garrison 300k. OU 600k. Not sure if that's true or not.

Chaunce Jenkins ODU has been in contact with Oklahoma.

Back