MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

Ok maybe not Trilly, but all the Oklahoma people, Bob P, Lusk, Collin Kennedy, etc had a return to OSU as the likely choice.d
You mean all the idiots who really don’t know anything other than what they see national reporters say?

Of course things change and people will get some right and some wrong. Just man up and admit it when it happens instead of acting like you called it all along. Given how quickly things change these days, I don’t feel confident in any reports till the player or team announces something.

You mean all the idiots who really don’t know anything other than what they see national reporters say?

Of course things change and people will get some right and some wrong. Just man up and admit it when it happens instead of acting like you called it all along. Given how quickly things change these days, I don’t feel confident in any reports till the player or team announces something.

Then why are you in this thread?

lol.

It’s literally recruiting information which changes. With the wind!

Imagine idiots posting on message boards about sh$t they don't know anything about. Hmm go figure

What did OSU do to piss him off? Just a bad NIL offer?
Sometimes other things are more important than money. Location is a big factor with Garrison this time around. It’s going to be very hard to convince him to leave OSU, but OU is the perfect spot for him at the moment. Not every player that enters the portal is chasing big time money.

Stop. You've been saying this entire time he was a near lock to return to osu.

You don't get to "be right" now.
Things can change.

LIke when the new OSU coach comes on board and finds out his NIL offer is only $300K, when other schools are $600k-$800K.

That could change someones decision, or where he is leaning real fast.

Was reported that he was not a fan of the way OSU went about letting Boynton go. Probably not the only factor, but I imagine it was one that heavily influenced him
Garrison is an idiot if that is true, Boynton was not doing a good job so he got fired, what did Garrison expect?

Imagine idiots posting on message boards about sh$t they don't know anything about. Hmm go figure
I’m not talking message board posters. I’m talking about guys who are paid “journalists” who basically do nothing other than post Twitter rumors.

Back