MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

agreed. In some ways, I like the chaos but several teams' rosters are decimated. Good teams, not just teams firing coaches or struggling. Like App State, for example.

It’s also total BS that this is all in the name of the “best interest” of the player(s). Absolute nonsense. This is being fueled by handlers, psuedo-agents, and over-zealous parents who are all trying to dip in. You cannot convince me in any universe that a kid going to 4 schools in 5 years is in his best interest of maximizing his college experience and/or potential as an athlete. They are nothing more than teenage, professional, basketball mercenaries— the overwhelming majority of whom are not making enough to change their lives or anything like that either. NIL on its own is fine. Or at least something that can work. NIL + portal free agency is an absolute glaring negative for all involved.

It’s also total BS that this is all in the name of the “best interest” of the player(s). Absolute nonsense. This is being fueled by handlers, psuedo-agents, and over-zealous parents who are all trying to dip in. You cannot convince me in any universe that a kid going to 4 schools in 5 years is in his best interest of maximizing his college experience and/or potential as an athlete. They are nothing more than teenage, professional, basketball mercenaries— the overwhelming majority of whom are not making enough to change their lives or anything like that either. NIL on its own is fine. Or at least something that can work. NIL + portal free agency is an absolute glaring negative for all involved.
with out congressional action (don't hold your breath) or players as employees with a CBA (where we are headed) it is not going to change ..

when OU basketball has to play its employees the players will split something like 5 mill between the 13 of them ..

The next Gohlke type. Jumps up a level and then (most) people learn his name in March. Judging from his (short) highlights, he can definitely play mid major ball.

Catching up. Practice #2.

-----

1711504198488.png

Doing some quick reconnaissance....he's from Gainesville. There are UF rumors already. Probably a return home. But we'll see/monitor.

From Edmond right?
Yep

48277870_2176043532415859_9088643319415701504_n.jpg

Back