MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

Sign me up for Overton over Pedulla if forced to choose. Wouldn't mind taking both, but Overton is more athletic and has 3 years of eligibility left. He strikes me as a less athletic, yet more refined version of what Oweh was this year and I'd take that. He also played heavy minutes for a very good Drake team as a freshman.

1711569896323.png

I believe Joe is a cousin. Not 100% sure on how they're related. Still digging a little in-between doing a couple of other things.

Softball S&C.

Profile photo of Joe Pedulla, CSCS

-----------------------------

Sean's older brother JJ. While this isn't a private board per se....probably should leave this here (even if it's public/discoverable). Let me be the only "stalker". :ROFLMAO:

No photo description available.

Last edited:
I've not seen much of Pedulla, so if we sign him, I'll just hope for the best, but I can't hope but notice that his shooting percentages and turnover rate are worse than some players many on this board were happy to see go when they transferred.

What is it about Pedulla, exactly, that we should be excited about if we get him?

I've not seen much of Pedulla, so if we sign him, I'll just hope for the best, but I can't hope but notice that his shooting percentages and turnover rate are worse than some players many on this board were happy to see go when they transferred.

What is it about Pedulla, exactly, that we should be excited about if we get him?
Good question

Sean Pedulla Highlights this is from youtube with some stats and such. Looks like a guy VT put a lot of weight on to make things happen for their O. Also looks like the kind of player Moser succeeded with at Loyola. If nothing else he seems to be extremely competitive and you can work with that.

Oklahoma State C Brandon Garrison

Intel: Former McDonald’s All-American Brandon Garrison is in no rush to make a decision, per multiple sources. Schools such as Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma, and others are each involved here.

The 6-foot-11 big man averaged 7.5 points and 5.3 rebounds per game as a freshman.

Virginia Tech G Sean Pedulla

Intel: Sean Pedulla hit the portal earlier today and Oklahoma, his home state, immediately started to receive all the buzz. The 6-foot-1 junior averaged 16.4 points per game this season.

Furman G JP Pegues

Intel: JP Pegues has plenty of options in the portal. I’ve heard schools like LSU, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and more are all in the mix here.

The 6-foot-1 guard averaged 18.4 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 4.8 assists per game this season.

Back