MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

Well There It Is Smile GIF - Well There It Is Smile Jurassic Park -  Discover & Share GIFs

And there's the reason he followed Rothstein. Things that add up. Rothstein doesn't really report on the portal unless asked.

His list will be interesting, back to back seasons where he's missed the majority. With teams restricted with NIL hard to contribute any to a guy you don't know if he can play a full season.

Why is Hugley leaving? He came in out of shape, never really got in shape and still played good minutes until he got injured. What in the world was he expecting?

Why is Hugley leaving? He came in out of shape, never really got in shape and still played good minutes until he got injured. What in the world was he expecting?
Not sure he really fits anymore if OU is all-in on finding a starting center in the portal. He probably sees the writing on the wall

Someone with inside info can correct me but...I think OU nudged him out. It was a desperate add last cycle. It didn't exactly pan out and you don't see much potential for it to heading into next season. JMO.

Post play has to get better. You need two guys to come in. A true center and then some kind of stretch/athlete/whatever, just needs to be "better". I would use the word "dependable". Or reliable.

I would guess he'll end up having to drop a (conference) level....but there might be another desperate team in a major conference willing to take one last chance. I get AAC vibes but Hugley also seems like he'll want to head back north somewhere. Maybe A10/Big East.

Last edited:
Someone with inside info can correct me but...I think OU nudged him out. It was a desperate add last cycle. It didn't exactly pan out and you don't see much potential for it to heading into next season. JMO.

Post play has to get better. You need two guys to come in. A true center and then some kind of stretch/athlete/whatever, just needs to be "better". I would use the word "dependable". Or reliable.

I would guess he'll end having to drop a (conference) level....but there might be another desperate team in a major conference willing to take one last chance. I get AAC vibes but Hugley also seems like he'll want to head back north somewhere. Maybe A10/Big East.
Need to nudge yaya

Back