MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

My thoughts on Wague. (Not that anyone cares). Love him as a backup option to Sam if we had an alpha-dog commit like Kadary, due to him being at a cheaper price point and having SEC experience. But without another alpha scorer, it's not doing much for me. I will be happy if I am wrong.

Welp, with Nwankwo it looks like we are done. (if/when he commits and doesn't decommit)

*sigh* but also, a relief to be done?

(underwhelmed)

Watching Porter go from

Garrison > Ugonna > Achor > Wague

Was like watching a confident but ugly guy flirt his way through all the women at the bar, slowly downgrading each time lol
hey, atleast we got a look and weren't rejected right away!

Watching Porter go from

Was like watching a confident but ugly guy flirt his way through all the women at the bar, slowly downgrading each time lol

So much of the other guys Moser brought in is just pure guessing in terms of how good they ll be, Wague has played high major ball and while I’m sure he will continue to improve he will not start over Godwin.

Getting more talent in the front court was a huge priority and to solely bring in Wague just isn’t enough. Moser just hasn’t done a good enough job on this front and it is very disappointing, especially in the SEC that has so many talented bigs.

Watching Porter go from

Looks like a model for our seasons' trajectories too..

the 5 spot will be better then it was for a big part of last season .. (did I want them to get some one better .... YES)

Godwin will improve some and Northweather should also improve and what ever Wague gives will be new ...

Back