MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

I hope you're wrong. Perkins would be a great add.
At this point, I'll take him. I'd also take Sam Perkins or Kendrick Perkins. At their currents age(s).

But seriously, with Tony, the rumors are that he's chasing a bag....with $400-450K being a number thrown out there. Now, obviously, for every right rumor, there seems to be at least one wrong rumor...so who knows but if true, that's feels very inflated/overpriced and I doubt it'd be a number OU's willing to pay.

But I've been wrong a million times before so maybe I am here.

At this point, I'll take him. I'd also take Sam Perkins or Kendrick Perkins. At their currents age(s).

But seriously, with Tony, the rumors are that he's chasing a bag....with $400-450K being a number thrown out there. Now, obviously, for every right rumor, there seems to be at least one wrong rumor...so who knows but if true, that's feels very inflated/overpriced and I doubt it'd be a number OU's willing to pay.

But I've been wrong a million times before so maybe I am here.
Sign me up for Sam.

tommy-likey-tommy-boy.gif

Could describe a couple of OU's departing players...

...not saying Fran is referencing any of them, though. Probably a kid like AJ Storr.

You have almost all these guys entering the portal solely to chase a bag with a really limited time frame to evaluate and make offers. If I’m a coach if you’re not tampering with guys you know or have prior experience with you’re not doing your job right.

I have a feeling that when all is said and done, we would be able to put together a very good roster of "guys we made the final few schools for but didn't ultimately land."

Unless it is purely for family/location reasons, I could easily see any guard who likes to play with freedom and pace opting for Creighton over OU/Moser.

Back