MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

I have a feeling that when all is said and done, we would be able to put together a very good roster of "guys we made the final few schools for but didn't ultimately land."

Unless it is purely for family/location reasons, I could easily see any guard who likes to play with freedom and pace opting for Creighton over OU/Moser.
Yeah it’s hard to see why any guard would want to play for Moser. I wander if recruits are noticing. The shine of Moser’s FF run has worn off.

All three I mentioned missed the tourney in their first three years.
UConn had missed 7 straight tourneys when Calhoun was hired. Iowa had made 1 in the 13 seasons before Lute. Nova had missed 3 of 4 when Wright was hired. But sure, comparing their first 3 years to Moser inheriting a program that had made 8 of 10 and 21 of 27 tourneys makes sense.

It definitely isn't Javian. That much I know, lol.

Truthfully, I hope it's bad intel. I prefer none back. Just being honest even when I shouldn't be.
I agree.

To me, none of the players that have announced are differences in making the tournament or not.

I have not. But I just sent to text. We shall see.

Maybe Owen or Los? Los javian relationship was fractured

And this is likely the #1 reason why the season was a disappointment. When the players don't get along, the focus is lost.
I remember stories bank when Kelvin was here. The lengths he would go to foster camaraderie/mutual respect/team spirit was critical to his success.
There's always "more to the story". It's not as simple as "Moser sucks".

One of my donor buddies just text me that a player is coming back from the Portal. @CoachTalk. You heard anything on this?
If I had to guess it’s Los. No one else seems like a guy the staff would care to have back (or pay).

On the other hand I don’t think it’s true at all.

UConn had missed 7 straight tourneys when Calhoun was hired. Iowa had made 1 in the 13 seasons before Lute. Nova had missed 3 of 4 when Wright was hired. But sure, comparing their first 3 years to Moser inheriting a program that had made 8 of 10 and 21 of 27 tourneys makes sense.
I wasn't the one to make the original comparison.

None of those three was it their first job, either.
Your comparison is in bad faith. There is nothing comparable between Moser and the coaches you listed. You are wrong and to continue to pursue this illogical argument is pointless.

Your comparison is in bad faith. There is nothing comparable between Moser and the coaches you listed. You are wrong and to continue to pursue this illogical argument is pointless.
Again. It wasn't my comparison. You can get mad at me all you want, but the question WT asked was how they did in their first few years. I said he would have fired them all because none went to the tourney in their first three years. That's all.

Back