MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

I guess it seems alot of players does not seem interested in joining Oklahoma because of missing the tournament 3 straight times which is not a good thing

LOL.

who said no real momentum? Bc you don’t hear it? We are 2 weeks in.

Did you marry your wife after 2 weeks or get to know her? (Hope this analogy doesn’t back fire)
Not gonna lie this is a really weird post. I guess I’ll respond.

1. My post was in reference to an OU guy coming back. At this stage, it does not appear that OU is in the lead for anyone who is better than Oweh Uzan or JM. So I would 100% take one of them back unless they are a locker room cancer. Now, maybe that’ll change in the coming weeks.

2. Basketball and marriage aren’t even in the same realm in my brain lol. Your analogy does not work.

Did Uzan ever officially enter the portal? I know there were several reports that he was going to enter (following weeks of speculation that it was headed that way) but I don't remember seeing anything that he officially entered.

It is not hard to understand, win, players will come, if not, players will not come, look at Sooners softball for example

Your comparison is terrible.

Having said that, why did OU’s best softball player (Jordy Bahl) transfer after last year then?

Did Uzan ever officially enter the portal? I know there were several reports that he was going to enter (following weeks of speculation that it was headed that way) but I don't remember seeing anything that he officially entered.
on3 doesn't list him as entering, but 247 does so not really sure.

It is not hard to understand, win, players will come, if not, players will not come, look at Sooners softball for example
Mizzou was like 0-18 in the SEC this year, yet have already landed a commit from the portal. Do you think that had ANYTHING to do with them winning?? Can you imagine this board if we went 0-18 in conference?

Mizzou was like 0-18 in the SEC this year, yet have already landed a commit from the portal. Do you think that had ANYTHING to do with them winning?? Can you imagine this board if we went 0-18 in conference?
If it meant we could follow that by hiring a great coach like ISU did after going 0-18 and then immediately have three good to great seasons, sign me up!!

If it meant we could follow that by hiring a great coach like ISU did after going 0-18 and then immediately have three good to great seasons, sign me up!!
Yeah because that means it'll work for everyone....

Missouri last 3 years:

2022- Martin- 12-21- fans screaming for a new coach and Martin gets fired
2023- Gates goes 25-10- MU fans screaming they have the best coach ever
2024- Gates goes 8-24- Some MU fans now with buyer's remorse and want Gates fired because he wasn't really that good...

Be careful what you wish for. Grass isn't always greener yada yada :ROFLMAO:

Of course if everyone knew they were getting what ISU has had the last 3 seasons of course they would fire the current coach in a heartbeat. But with that in mind, ISU has had as many transfers as OU if not more most off seasons and yet the fans here are screaming that it won't work that way with Moser and OU.

Back