MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

I would guess this kid already has a school picked out or a couple have nudged him into the portal (not official)....so probably won't be an OU option, sadly.

He played really good basketball at the end of the season when UNLV caught a little fire.

It could, maybe, lead to UNLV recruiting Uzan harder as well. I doubt he ends up there but who knows...Vegas kid, obviously.

1712249073821.png

Maybe we need to start tagging the damn coaches lol
The coaches are probably on vacation.

Ha Ha GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I would guess this kid already has a school picked out or a couple have nudged him into the portal (not official)....so probably won't be an OU option, sadly.

He played really good basketball at the end of the season when UNLV caught a little fire.

It could, maybe, lead to UNLV recruiting Uzan harder as well. I doubt he ends up there but who knows...Vegas kid, obviously.

View attachment 1229

On Dedan.

Last edited:

OKLAHOMA

• Priority: Backcourt galore | Milos Uzan, Otega Oweh and Javian McCollum all hit the transfer portal, and Le'Tre Darthard and Rivaldo Soares are two rotation wings that Porter Moser will already have to replace. Oklahoma needs a ton in the portal.
  • Don’t overlook: Will the mass exits out of Oklahoma change how some transfers view the program?

OKLAHOMA

• Priority: Backcourt galore | Milos Uzan, Otega Oweh and Javian McCollum all hit the transfer portal, and Le'Tre Darthard and Rivaldo Soares are two rotation wings that Porter Moser will already have to replace. Oklahoma needs a ton in the portal.
  • Don’t overlook: Will the mass exits out of Oklahoma change how some transfers view the program?
Not a single tournament appearance and a total rebuild in year four. So disappointing

Update about Milos & Javian

Oklahoma G Milos Uzan​

Intel: Milos Uzan entered this college basketball season with NBA Draft buzz. The 6-4 guard originally from Las Vegas is now in the portal, looking for a new home. I was told recently to keep an eye on Washingtonhere, but Uzan will draw plenty of suitors.

The former four-star prospect averaged 9.0 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 4.4 assists per game this season for the Sooners.

Oklahoma G Javian McCollum​

Intel: Let’s discuss another former Oklahoma guard, Javian McCollum. The 6-2 junior portalled into Normal last offseason with a lot of buzz regarding his talent. He’s now back in the portal finding a new team.

I’ve been told Georgia Tech is the current leader in the clubhouse for him. He led OU in scoring this season, averaging 13.3 points per game.

Attachments

• IMG_3920.png
    IMG_3920.png
    375.7 KB · Views: 8

View attachment 1229

Houston thinks they have a good shot. Or Arizona. I guess Houston finished second in recruiting him, and mom really likes Kelvin (from what I've read).

Houston thinks they have a good shot. Or Arizona. I guess Houston finished second in recruiting him, and mom really likes Kelvin (from what I've read).
Yeah, I've seen a rumor about his mom Tina still being upset that Dedan's at UNLV and not Houston (where she preferred).

Good for Kelvin, if it does happen.

Back