Miles Kelly
Wooga Poplar
Cedric Coward
Jaylen Wells
Jamir Watkins
Chaz Lanier
Jaxson Robinson

Blink 3x if he’s Bronny James
I'm not against getting bronny and even playing him unjustifiably (sorry but i am looking at the big picture - and probably same result anyway) if it gets us more funds from his daddo

I'm not against getting bronny and even playing him unjustifiably (sorry but i am looking at the big picture - and probably same result anyway) if it gets us more funds from his daddo
My dirty little secret is that I actually believe Bronny can get to a point where he’s helping a team win games quicker than people believe. But I’ll play along and act like I think he’s terrible with the best of em :)

Kid had a pretty abnormal beginning to his college career. Even more abnormal than it was already going to be.

I'd 100% take Bronny.

Duke/Elvis/Forsythe
Bronny
/Goodine/Elvis
Jones
/Bronny/Cole
Moore
/Northweather/Atak
Onyenso
or Achor/Godwin/Keita

(or Godwin/transfer backup/Keita)

I actually think OU will go after 1 NBA guard invite and 1 GLeague guard invite. Jaxson and Chaz. Neither seem likely but...at the same time, both are thought to be Kentucky leans and I doubt UK will get both. Obviously, that would depend a lot on Jaxson going back to college.

I'd 100% take Bronny.

Duke/Elvis/Forsythe
Bronny
/Goodine/Elvis
Jones
/Bronny/Cole
Moore
/Northweather/Atak
Onyenso
or Achor/Godwin/Keita

(or Godwin/transfer backup/Keita)

I actually think OU will go after 1 NBA guard invite and 1 GLeague guard invite. Jaxson and Chaz. Neither seem likely but...at the same time, both are thought to be Kentucky leans and I doubt UK will get both. Obviously, that would depend a lot on Jaxson going back to college.
So what you are saying is Bronny comes to OU, LeBron funnels NIL and takes vet min deal for the Thunder. It's all part of the plan by Sam Presti.

So what you are saying is Bronny comes to OU, LeBron funnels NIL and takes vet min deal for the Thunder. It's all part of the plan by Sam Presti.
Honestly, not a Thunder fan but if I were, I wouldn't want LeBron...at this stage of his career + OKC clearly has a great thing going. No need to add him.

But the NIL? I'M IN. 😂

The James Family Arena (ON-CAMPUS) has a nice ring to it....

Wonder if one of our issues with doing a bunch of visits early was because we were limited on how many we thought we had left.

Honestly, not a Thunder fan but if I were, I wouldn't want LeBron...at this stage of his career + OKC clearly has a great thing going. No need to add him.

But the NIL? I'M IN. 😂

The James Family Arena (ON-CAMPUS) has a nice ring to it....
I only want the NIL money that would be a continuous flow from the LeBron brand name. He can throw his name on the new arena that doesn't seem like is ever going to be built. Get NIL money in Braums heavy duty brown bags (LeBron partners with Braums to only reinforce stronger handles on the brown bags for NIL) on for Moser, Bucky McMillan, Will Wade, etc.

I only want the NIL money that would be a continuous flow from the LeBron brand name. He can throw his name on the new arena that doesn't seem like is ever going to be built. Get NIL money in Braums heavy duty brown bags (LeBron partners with Braums to only reinforce stronger handles on the brown bags for NIL) on for Moser, Bucky McMillan, Will Wade, etc.
LeBraum’s could take over the fast food industry, and maybe even the world

We aren’t getting Bronny but I don’t understand why any OU fan would be against it. The upside FAR outweighs the downside. Probably program visibility alone would make it worthwhile.
This program doesn’t need a distraction like that. Lebron isn’t giving us money bc his kid plays one season here.

No. Thanks.

On IG, Custer followed an agent with Life Sports Agency.

Coward and Kaluma are in the portal.

It could be worse.

No distractions. Get thru the season. Let Moser find a parachute job. Hopefully find the RIGHT coach for our program.

I’m not at all happy about the last three seasons, but the sentiment that we have hit rock bottom is ridiculous. FFS, simply look at Louisville the past few years!! They would gladly take a 20 win season, and being the first team left out. It can get A LOT worse.

Here’s to hoping we never experience that.

On IG, Custer followed an agent with Life Sports Agency.

Coward and Kaluma are in the portal.

Nice find. I’d gladly take either of those guys, but I would bet it’s Coward. He would fit perfect on the wing!

Back