MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

On IG, Custer followed an agent with Life Sports Agency.

Coward and Kaluma are in the portal.

Eastern Washington? That gives me serious PTSD. His shooting, rebounding, and advanced stats look good though.

I’m not at all happy about the last three seasons, but the sentiment that we have hit rock bottom is ridiculous. FFS, simply look at Louisville the past few years!! They would gladly take a 20 win season, and being the first team left out. It can get A LOT worse.

Here’s to hoping we never experience that.
Porter? Is that you???

On IG, Custer followed an agent with Life Sports Agency.

Coward and Kaluma are in the portal.

This makes me think they’re content with Elvis and Miles at PG/combo guard.

I’m not at all happy about the last three seasons, but the sentiment that we have hit rock bottom is ridiculous. FFS, simply look at Louisville the past few years!! They would gladly take a 20 win season, and being the first team left out. It can get A LOT worse.

Here’s to hoping we never experience that.
Very true. It’s a long way to the bottom from where we are at now.

Porter? Is that you???

What did I say that was incorrect? It can get a lot worse. Heck, Mizzou went 0-18 in conference this year. The truth is we are two wins from being in the tourney 2 of past 3 seasons…and didn’t really need to even win another this year, had it not been a rash of last day upsets. Now am I saying I am happy with that?? No…but it can get a lot worse.

What did I say that was incorrect? It can get a lot worse. Heck, Mizzou went 0-18 in conference this year. The truth is we are two wins from being in the tourney 2 of past 3 seasons…and didn’t really need to even win another this year, had it not been a rash of last day upsets. Now am I saying I am happy with that?? No…but it can get a lot worse.
Rationalize it however you want. It’s been terrible.

Rationalize it however you want. It’s been terrible.
It’s amazing. If we would have won one more game. If upsets hadn’t happened. If this, if that.

On a related note, I would have won the lottery this week if I had gotten six more numbers right. And if I had actually purchased a ticket. If, if, if. So close.

Back