Michael Cobbins will officially visit OU

Any particular reason? I mean the guy was right back on Oklahoma after the premier camp visit. From all accounts he had a good time and got a lot of attention even though he couldn't play.

That is the general feeling I get with Cobbins

That Johnson Article was a little bit more encouraging. They need to get one of these two guys IMO.

I'm with your DM, I have a really good feeling on James now.

FYI, his "top six" that didn't include OU was not a top six. It was six schools he liked listed in no particular order, with a qualifier that there were others in the mix who were not mentioned. It wasn't even a direct quote.

FYI, his "top six" that didn't include OU was not a top six. It was six schools he liked listed in no particular order, with a qualifier that there were others in the mix who were not mentioned. It wasn't even a direct quote.

Well it is clear that OU was pretty far back by this quote: "You never do know. Just over a week ago Oklahoma wasn't even in the picture, and now they are getting an official visit." - Cobbin's coach

Any particular reason? I mean the guy was right back on Oklahoma after the premier camp visit. From all accounts he had a good time and got a lot of attention even though he couldn't play.

True, it's just a gut feeling I have from the way his recruitment has developed. Also, being one of the later visits, as you said I think he pops a commitment before he makes it to Norman.

Back