Morningstar update

I could divide KU's team into two teams and finish 1-2 in the Big 12.
Of course that is 2nd semester when Brady Drunkinstar and Jeff Withey are both eligible to play.

I could divide KU's team into two teams and finish 1-2 in the Big 12.
Of course that is 2nd semester when Brady Drunkinstar and Jeff Withey are both eligible to play.
T.J. Franklin and Beau Gerber would start over Sheron Collins and whichever Morris twin is the starter at the 4 so I disagree with you.

while we're on the Cheno thread, I thought I would throw a bone to DFW and mention that Baylor lost Mark McClaughlin for personal reasons.

Thanks for the bone DM- don't know what to do with it... He was a baller, hate to see him go. Some family issues required him to be
back in the Northwest. Always a risk with guys far from home.

According to NCHCBS Thomas Robinson has been the biggest surprise and has changed practice like no one else. Exact words. It wouldn't surprise me if T Rob is 1st team all Big 12.

Back to Tony's original premise, Morningstar's DUI is good for KU basketball because he'll get into great playing shape from all the wind sprints Bill Self will make him run...

The intent, all concerned say, is to take the lesson learned and do something with it.

"It’s about learning from mistakes," center Cole Aldrich said. "We’ve gotten our punishment, but I think it’s helped the team come together and bond that much more. It’s spinning a negative into a positive.

:)

Back