NCAA Second Round // Oklahoma vs. VCU // Gameday Thread

If everyone puts an @$$ on their guy we get the board...it's not rocket science! BLOOOOOOCK OUUUUUT!!! Stop standing under the net and go find your man and stick him!

Late arriving crowd now has given VCU a bunch of new fans

We're in big trouble

Can't sit Cousins, ever

What was that foul call on the defensive rebound? We had 2 guys with position. These refs must feel like they need to help out the little guys these first two games.

We are certainly feeling very charitable on the glass.

The laziness needs to stop now.

And the next time Cousins takes a contested shot with 20 on the shot clock, he needs to ride pine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He will at the expense of a silly foul.

Some of this is bad luck but we need to toughen up and block out.

This team can't stand prosperity. Over the last month, they've lost the ability to stick the knife in and twist it. WE are back to making the same silly errors that we have seen often recently and VCU is taking advantage of it. :facepalm

This bout as bad of a start to the half as we could asked for. Cousins and lattin out with 3 fouls now.

Late arriving crowd now has given VCU a bunch of new fans

We're in big trouble

Can't sit Cousins, ever

HOpefully James is going in the game instead of Walker. Walker and Woodard is not a good combination...too small.

Should have expected this. We can never play two straight halves of good ball

Great first half...weathered the storm with Buddy on bench. 2nd half not starting out great. Need to toughen up. Vcu coming out like their butts are on fire.

Not sure how Hield wasn't fouled there

Back