New Commit and Transfer from Portal

Also does not matter who we recruit if they do not play defense. OU lost 7 games last season when they scored 80+ points. 2 of those they lost, they scored 90+ points. Coale says she is stressing defense every season when they start practice. I think she is just blowing smoke like she does on everything else,

Oh good. Problem solved. Just stress defense and we can have a big turnaround.

I know she hasn’t stressed defense in practice for years and only started paying a bit of attention to it about 2 years ago. She wouldn’t even practice defense!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know she hasn’t stressed defense in practice for years and only started paying a bit of attention to it about 2 years ago. She wouldn’t even practice defense!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kim Mulkey spends at least 50% of practice time on defense, now with Vic Schaefer at Texas they will also.

In most games you will spend 50% of the time on defense, why not practice it?

Last edited:
Kim Mulkey spends at least 50% of practice time on defense, now with Vic Schaefer at Texas they will also.

In most games you will spend 50% of the time on defense, why not practice it?

Mulkey, Schaefer and most every DI WBB coach is doing MANY things that has escaped the mindset of SC, or it was never there. Let's start with camps. Of course there are not any camps right now due to the COVID-19 issues, but SC/OU WBB has not had a camp in about 10 years. Then again, it's understandable. Most coaches use the camps as a preview of whats to come and build relationships early while teaching fundamentals of the game. It also has been additional income for the assistants and camp "coaches" (current players, former players and high school coaches). Clearly, her assistants don't need any additional income and if they do...I guess they could get a loan from SC. As the kids say..."She's got plenty of coins!" :ez-laugh:

Mulkey, Schaefer and most every DI WBB coach is doing MANY things that has escaped the mindset of SC, or it was never there. Let's start with camps. Of course there are not any camps right now due to the COVID-19 issues, but SC/OU WBB has not had a camp in about 10 years. Then again, it's understandable. Most coaches use the camps as a preview of whats to come and build relationships early while teaching fundamentals of the game. It also has been additional income for the assistants and camp "coaches" (current players, former players and high school coaches). Clearly, her assistants don't need any additional income and if they do...I guess they could get a loan from SC. As the kids say..."She's got plenty of coins!" :ez-laugh:
You are right on, I agree 100%. Does Joe C. have a vision problem, there must be a good Eye Doctor in Norman. My season tickets after many, many years are not going to be renewed. I am voting with my wallet. Does Joe C. care, apparently not. My interest and my money will be renewed in OU WBB when our AD wakes up.

Last edited:
Back