New commit in a few…. Glenn Taylor

I thought we were already full a couple players ago?! Not complaining but how do we have room?

I thought we were already full a couple players ago?! Not complaining but how do we have room?
Nwankwo is out for the season with a torn achilles. but Pryzbylo stated this on Scoop "It's also my understanding this is a pure NIL scholarship".

I do not think currently you need to worry about scholarship numbers the way you can manipulate walk ons etc with NIL deals.

Last edited:
His 3p% took a big jump at St John’s. Although I’m sure that can be attributed to the low volume.

Parker never has played college hoops. Tons of potential but may not be ready ready
Agreed. He had games of 28, 25 & 20 his last year at OSU. Heck, his career numbers are better than what Soares’ were when he came to OU. I’m not saying he’ll be as good as Soares was during Big 12 play, but you never know. His career stats were higher in about all categories vs. Soares was. Who knows what Parker would have brought, besides potential…but we already have a couple of guys like that (Cole& Atok) who both have just potential at this point.

the 2 new additions seem promising. Never know with a freshman, of course, but suddenly there's some hope ahead...at least in my perspective!

Back