next 3 games...

pnkranger

Reaction score
We've got a pretty good chance in our next 3 games to add some solid resume-building wins...

northern colorado is a decent team
UTEP and Gonzaga are both good and will probably continue winning once conference season starts...and both of those are road/neutral, which can only help.

If we can find a way to finish out 4-0 and 11-3 non-conference, I will be ecstatic...and optimistic about what we can accomplish.

3-1 keeps us behind the 8 ball ... 4-0 moves us a bit closer to a bubble team.

We've got a pretty good chance in our next 3 games to add some solid resume-building wins...

UTEP and Gonzaga are both good and will probably continue winning once conference season starts...and both of those are road/neutral, which can only help.

If we can find a way to finish out 4-0 and 11-3 non-conference, I will be ecstatic...and optimistic about what we can accomplish.

I can't see a team with wins against Gonzaga, Arizona, Utah, Arkansas and Utep not making the tournament. Even though some of those games are down, they all look good on paper when you just glance at the schedule. Now obviously if OU just stinks it up in conference play everything changes but I see OU at 10-6 or better in conference play.

If we go 4-0 I'd say we're better than a "bubble team". If we finish non-conf 11-3 and then go 9-7 in the league I'd say we would be comfortably in barring a rash of upsets across the country in post season tournaments. If we go 3-1 then a 9-7 finish in league play would leave us squarely on the bubble.

If we go 4-0 I'd say we're better than a "bubble team". If we finish non-conf 11-3 and then go 9-7 in the league I'd say we would be comfortably in barring a rash of upsets across the country in post season tournaments. If we go 3-1 then a 9-7 finish in league play would leave us squarely on the bubble.

I'm with you and Denver. If we win the rest of the non con, then we will be better than a bubble team. Pending conference results.

I am more confident about us going 4-0 in those games than I was after our Alaska trip. The team is gelling better and playing better defense. They are practicing a lot harder as well, especially on the defensive end. Before it seemed like it was a chore getting them to practice defense, now its almost the other way around.

Back