cowboysooner

Reaction score
I think our lineup and rotation will look like this at the start of next year:

5= Gallion, allen, Fitzgerald
4= Pattillo, wright
3= crocker, willis
2=davis, willis, pledger
1= WW, TMG

As the year wears on, if TMG becomes too good to come off of the bench, willie might be moved to the 2 and back up the point. Willis and Davis could switch on this lineup depending upon who works the hardest in the offseason. I think Allen will get a lot more minutes next year if he continues to improve.

I liked TG, but I think Pattillo will actually be better with playing time. By tournament time, Tiny will be plenty good enough at the 5, and overall, I think we will be deeper in the post than this year because, Allen and wright will be improved and Drew will be solid by then.

I actually think we might be improved next year. Better and deeper at the point (not intending to diss AJ -- but just saying), deeper and more experianced on the wing, and deeper in the paint. It's just that we won't have blake.

I don't think you are going to get many who agree with you on cade starting over tmg, even at the start of the season.

Also I love juan but he is going to have to develop a mid range game before he can even be compared to tayor.

Right now I'd go with:

TMG
WW/Davis/Pledger
Crocker/Willis
Tiny/Patillo/Fitz
Wright/Allen

With WW and Pledger getting minutes at the point, and Hardrick redshirting.

i don't want to start a rumor, not sure if its true, but has anyone heard about Patillo being kicked off the team? i heard it from a player on the team, but have not seen anything official on it

i don't want to start a rumor, not sure if its true, but has anyone heard about Patillo being kicked off the team? i heard it from a player on the team, but have not seen anything official on it

What?????

TMG and Tiny will start from Day 1. TMG is a McDonalds All American and pure PG, it's not even going to be a question.

Why would anybody assume that a freshman Pledger is already better than Davis who will be a junior? Thats like last year when people thought Kyle Cannon was going to come in and start over Taylor Griffin.

Also, if Patillo is really kicked off, I hope we add somebody else inside.

supposedly he goes to very few classes and this is the reason so i don't know what is going on exactly

Kicked off or ineligible?

haven't heard anything on this matter from anyone close to the matter.

Didn't Orlando pass Ryan in the rotation during the NCAA games, why wouldn't he continue with that and potentially start at center next year?

Didn't Orlando pass Ryan in the rotation during the NCAA games, why wouldn't he continue with that and potentially start at center next year?

Well, one reason would be that Tiny could guard the bigger guy that Taylor/Juan was unable to guard this year, leaving Ryan to defend the smaller post.

I am sure there will be some good competition between Ryan and Orlando (and I am hoping Fitzgerald will be in the thick of things as well). Either way, I'm sure Big O will get some minutes next year. I will sure be pulling for him!

Big O is a guy that we are all under estimating. This guy's attitude is incredible. If he keeps this attitude and develops under Coach Cline. He will surprise all of us. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Big O is a guy that we are all under estimating. This guy's attitude is incredible. If he keeps this attitude and develops under Coach Cline. He will surprise all of us. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I am one that may be over estimating Big O. I love that cat, and wish him the best. He still has a ways to go on both ends of the floor, but there is no doubt in my mind that he will work really hard this summer to get better. The main thing for him is to be able to get comfortable out there in live game action. The same goes for Ryan Wright. Both looked very uncomfortable out there last year.

Back