No TV in DFW?

JBaker

Reaction score
Usually we get the Big 12 Network games in DFW, but I'm not seeing it on my guide for tonight. Looks like it's being preempted by the Mavs.
Lame...
I guess ESPN360 it is.

Yeah, saw the Mavs were on the guide last night and was worried. ESPN360 it is.

If I were you, I'd find the "stream" at Frankies.

Good point. And hopefully it won't be overrun by the crowd of insufferables as it was OU/TX weekend.

I just moved to Dallas. Do they carry all the OU games?

Does anyone know of any other bars that might have the game on tonight?

They've got TV's out the wazoo, and all the sports packages. If you're there and it's televised you can get a game put on. Where in Dallas? There are several places that might oblige.

Good point. And hopefully it won't be overrun by the crowd of insufferables as it was OU/TX weekend.

They've got TV's out the wazoo, and all the sports packages. If you're there and it's televised you can get a game put on. Where in Dallas? There are several places that might oblige.

Lovers Ln. near Highway 75.

Does anyone know if there is going to be a stream on justin tv or something similar?

Lovers Ln. near Highway 75.

Does anyone know if there is going to be a stream on justin tv or something similar?

Haven't found anything on the streaming front yet...

I live in the same area, and plan to call around to some places this afternoon. I'll post if I find anything.

Humperdinks on Greenville (just north of Southwestern) claims that they'll show it, but the woman I talked to didn't know what ESPN Full Court was, so they may not know that it's not a local game.

Frankie's in Uptown has confirmed that they will be showing the game. I think that will be my destination.

I don't get that. Tech, OU, A&M and Texas are probably the most popular colleges in Dallas (or at least four of the most popular). How can a confernce game between two of the largest alumni groups in the Metroplex not be on TV. (I am not saying people are wrong it just makes no sense. There has to be a market in Dallas for this game).

I don't get that. Tech, OU, A&M and Texas are probably the most popular colleges in Dallas (or at least four of the most popular). How can a confernce game between two of the largest alumni groups in the Metroplex not be on TV. (I am not saying people are wrong it just makes no sense. There has to be a market in Dallas for this game).

It's being pre-empted by the Mavs, that's why.

The stations that have the rights to access the game is channel 21 and FSNSW and 21 is showing Mavs-Nuggets while FSNSW is showing the Stars game. No one else has the rights to show it.

Just looked....

Mavs on channel 21 (the local affiliate that carries Big 12 games)
Stars on FoxSportsDallas
Thunder on FoxSportsOKC

No OU here except ESPN Full Court package.

Professional local teams will always take precedence

I just moved to Dallas. Do they carry all the OU games?

Does anyone know of any other bars that might have the game on tonight?

Christies, McKinney Ave Tavern, Frankie's, BWW on Lemmon is actually really good ... watched the Sun Bowl there.

Oh, and the YES network will show Big 12 hoops games too....pre-empted by Nets basketball.

LOL....damn it

And OCUGolfSooner....live in the The Village? If you do, you can just say that, 95% of DFW metroers will know where you are :)

Back