Nolan Dennis update on ouinsider

This is one where I hope WW seals the deal. A visit to UConn is tough to beat. Especially when their stadium seats 20K.

Have you been there? There on campus arena sucks and they play most or at least half their games there in Stoors. The arena in Hartford is nothing special and was built in the 70's and seats about 16,000. Nothing special, campus is nothing special, town is nothing special. When I went there, I just left wondering how the heck they get all these kids to come play there???

does this post not fall under rule #3 in the rules at the top of the page?

Rule #3: Please do not copy and paste premium articles from other pay sites such as Rivals, Scout or ESPN. There is no rule/law prohibiting you from discussing the content of premium articles from other sites, as long as you do not copy/paste their material. However, be warned that you could be banned by a premium board if they discover you are summarizing their articles.

He didn't copy or paste anything. The part about summarizing is mainly a warning regarding what might happen if you do that.

i would have to say that Nolan Dennis might be OU's to lose now! unless he gets some sort of major $ thrown his way from Calhoun.

:jcapel

Have you been there? There on campus arena sucks and they play most or at least half their games there in Stoors. The arena in Hartford is nothing special and was built in the 70's and seats about 16,000. Nothing special, campus is nothing special, town is nothing special. When I went there, I just left wondering how the heck they get all these kids to come play there???

No, I've never been there. I just remember when we played there Kelvin's year and they had a crowd of 18K during the school break. Hope he's not taking the stroll to ESPN. Personally, I think their allegations are 10 times worse than Kelvin's Phonegate.

Baylor insider claims he's visiting there this weekend.. I guess we'll see.

We have the potential in the next few years to be very athletic up and down the board. :jcapel

Seriously why are these recruits considering Baylor?

I'm just trying to put myself in their shoes.

Somewhat of an up and coming coach that at best has only a middling reputation with very mixed results.

Waco sucks.

Baylor the student body sucks.

Have they every put anyone in the league before?

Somewhat of an up and coming coach that at best has only a middling reputation with very mixed results.

Waco sucks.

;)
money.jpg

He is not going to go to Baylor this weekend. I'm a member on OUinsider and he said he is going to visit both OU and UConn and then make his decision.

I'm sure he's had enough time to see Baylor anyway in Texas.

does this post not fall under rule #3 in the rules at the top of the page?

James? Brian Bishop?

I gotta to give it up to Hames on this one. Good interview. This year has actually been a banner year for local OU hoops coverage! :clap

BTW, I just don't have a good feeling about this one. Hope I am wrong. I don't like it to come down to UCONN and Baylor as our competition.

BTW, I just don't have a good feeling about this one. Hope I am wrong. I don't like it to come down to UCONN and Baylor as our competition.

It could be worse, it could be Phil Knight University

Waco sucks.

David Wesley, Brian Skinner.

Back